Welcome to Seaside Home Stagers LLC
We create professional home staging and interior redesign solutions to homeowners in the greater Grand Strand area of South Carolina–North Myrtle Beach, Myrtle Beach, Surfside, Garden City, Murrells Inlet, Pawleys Island and Georgetown. We work with a team of experts to help homeowners create casually elegant interiors with a minimum of stress and an affordable budget that will attract a wide range of buyers. Statistics show that professional home staging will help sell your home faster. For homeowners who want a home transformation for whatever reason but either don’t have the time or the know-how to tackle the job, we have an eight-step redesign system that works to meet your needs and vision.
For Those Who Are Selling a Home:
“Why should we use professional home staging services?” Here are just a few reasons:
- Staged Homes Sell Faster and for More Money: With so many homes on the market, buyers expect the home they purchase to be “move in ready”—unless they can buy it at a bargain basement price. Professional home staging makes the most of a home’s assets (and downplays its flaws), drawing in potential buyers so they can envision themselves living in the home.
- First Impressions Are Critical: A home has to “wow” a buyer from the first moment. Most buyers make a decision to strike a home from their list of possibilities in the first 30 seconds of the tour. A home has to grab them at the curb and in the entry way. By using some tricks of the trade, professional home staging ensures that a home makes a great first impression.
- An Objective Third Party Can Help: Everyone has their own decorating taste and that’s as it should be. A home’s décor should reflect the owner’s personality. But once a decision is made to sell a home, it becomes a product to be marketed. That’s when a home staging professional who can be an objective third party can really help y0u get your home ready to sell. The professional stager assesses the home from a buyer’s perspective and recommends the changes needed to appeal to the broadest range of buyers.
For Those Who Are Staying, but Want a Fresh, Affordable New Look:
Most people ask, “What does redesign involve and how does it differ from interior decorating?”
- Design “Re-Mix”: Interior decorating usually starts from scratch with new furniture and complementary furnishings. Redesign starts with what you already have and adds or subtracts to create an inviting new living space based on your style and functional needs.
- Decorating “Lite”: Redesign is a great way to update your home’s look without breaking the budget. We minimize expense by “borrowing” wonderful pieces we find throughout your home and repurpose them for the redesigned space.
- Just the Right Accessories: We may recommend new lighting, a new paint color or a new rug or other new accessories to capture just the right look. Simple, affordable, yet stylish, accessories can make a big difference–taking a home from “drab to fab”—in a matter of minutes.